20050620

friendster

argh. i check my friendster account when i remember to, which is perhaps never. today, i suddenly remembered that it was time to do the yearly (ok, i exaggerate. monthly) check on my account, and after doing the customary reply to messages and updating of friends, i decided to look at my friends list for the first time ever.

and then i realised, i have "friends" who i don't even know about! from my memory i do reject people i don't know (how they get hold of my full name or my email remains a mystery), so how did they manage to appear on my list? -screws up forehead in deep thought- some look vaguely familiar, the keyword being vaguely because i remember corresponding...i think.

see this little account shouldn't cause me so much grief since it holds zilch importance to my life. however i can't believe i can do things so absentmindedly, even though i do have a reputation for being quite a scatterbrain (for eg, my friends will think i want to throw away my handphone simply because i'm holding it in the same hand as a tissue paper). The funniest incident happened a couple of days ago, when i removed my contacts at night and put on my glasses. i wondered why everything seemed startlingly bright and blur at the same time, and kept rubbing my glasses. after a while, i got used to the big bright blurry world and just went about doing my thing, and went to bed about 2 hours later. i woke up the next morning (without the glasses perched on my nose, thank you, i'm not THAT blur) with sore eyes...and realised i didn't remove my contacts afterall. -bish-

ok thinking about that incident, i do concede i am quite a scatterbrain. but still, not to the extent that i add people i don't know about right? OR i do know them, they are my friends...but i've forgotten them? no right???

ok before i continue speculating, i better get back to work. and delete some friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home