20041006

superglue

i would like to think of myself as adaptable. maybe not to the extent of being fickle, but at least to be able to break the habits that i myself form. yet i adhere to my habits, my custom way of life unwavering, unyielding. i take a long time to adjust to changes, if i even want to change. it's one thing to be loyal, another to be a stubborn moron.

breakaway.

i should be who i am, not who you want me to be. haha, yet i do not practise what i preach. i find in people what i want to see, and love or condemn them for what i have deliberately set out to prove about them. only when things show themselves clearly to be dreams, illusions, lies, only then will i force my stupid slow self to move. but still i resist the change that is for my own good.

so much for my happy ending.

when will i convince myself that i have had enough?
i'm not loyal, i'm just a stupid moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home