20060812

in a foul mood

i know i am in a foul mood when i wake up and look at myself in the mirror and see myself scowling, simmering. i know i will be in a foul mood if i'm utterly frustrated with my day, and utterly frustrated with trying my bestest to sleep last night but not being able to, until 5am.

what tops the cake? you guessed it! having to travel. today i think i will have the dubious honour of travelling around singapore in one day. i have to be at toa payoh in a while, and this involves travelling downwards from the North-South line, and then from toa payoh i will have to travel to crystal's house, which, irony of ironies, is near my house, and therefore involves travelling back upwards. and then from there i will have to travel to my grandma's house in tampines, which involves travelling from crystal's house (not near any mrt station), ie travelling almost the whole length of the East-West twice.

oh fuck it. complaining isn't going to make it better. i am going to get myself a tome to read on the train. or blast loud music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home