20060607

am. getting. miffed.

bahhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it that i am still studying for my exams? - whine whine whine- plus i only started revision on monday and i am so BORED with revising. and at some point of time i'd start wishing that rousseau was never born.

the us peeps are back home, most of the uk peeps have finished exams and are touring. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are the oxonians (and the tabs. =P) the only jokers with exams left???? whyyyyyyyyyyyy did rousseau have to make his social contract 4 books long???

i am going to persist in whining so if u are thoroughly sick by now stop reading my blog for the next two weeks.

lovely, almost too hot weather outside, and here i am, stuck in my room, with the sun mocking me as it streams in from my window where i am sat. come to think of it, the sheer irony of what is outside my window just struck me. a beautiful - i should post a picture at some point - scene of oxford. university church, and behind it, the sky-blue tower of radcliffe camera, framed by fluffy white clouds and more sky-blue.

university church! i see it every day. especially more so since i am in my room virtually all the time. hm. God is sending me a Sign.

serene claims i am becoming more atheist. hm i didn't know there was a sliding scale, but i kinda get her point. well i suppose at some point i have to reconcile with burning in hell. you know i wonder how my christian and catholic and muslim friends view me? like spiritually. i'm pretty sure they see a sinner, since i am in all respects one, and dare i say it, unabashedly so. i suppose they recognise that this girl they see in front of them, the easily amused girl, the whiny girl, the one who hates logic, is, at some point in time, going to writhe in eternal agony as she burns in hell. who is condemned because she has heard God's words, but has chosen to ignore them, knowing full well the consequences that await in her afterlife.

oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home