20070408

oh my gosh i have missed so much while studying here! i randomly went to my cousin's blog, and i see, i see pictures of my cousin getting married! then i remember that both my cousins got married! argh. thank goodness he is a photo whore (who links me but i hope doesn't read haha), there were lots and lots of photos for me to indulge in, and boy do i miss my darling cousins.


the bride. she is stunning isn't she. i haven't seen her for so long, i really took a double-take when i saw this photo. and how can i forget my dear, dear cousins behind, one looking a tad miffed for some reason. i couldn't help but chuckle when i saw her expression, if i were there i would have teased her and told her that her turn will come!
my family whom i also have not seen for very long (webcams just don't cut it). mum looks nice. a lot of people say i look very much like my mum, looking at the photo i can see why! my brother looking particularly sleepy too lol. it's hard for me to associate him with the soooo cute brother i used to play with, the one i would always tease and laugh at for his cockerel head, and the one i took pictures of when he had was very small, perhaps one, and had problems pooing in his potty. (god that photo is very cute and funny. remind me to show it to you, i have it with me in oxford).
the girl cousins, minus one! *wails* i really couldn't recognize two, one my god-sis (terrible i know, she normally wears specs but in this photo she is not, she's the youngest), and the other my cousin from hong kong. very surprised she came! and i must say i think all my cousins look very good - even if they weren't my cousins i would still take a second look. the genes. (too bad it somehow skipped me, blah.)
the guy side of the family (not all cousins, many guy cousins not present yet) the two on the right also handily double up as bodyguards for one of my cousin and i (and soon her sister too, because she is finally of age, so we can bring her clubbing too. i see more work for them, muahahaha)
most of the family, and very importantly my grandma!
i love this picture. when we were young, us three were the inseparable three musketeers. now though we are all busy with school, hopefully we can do more crazy supper/clubbing/dangerous driving things soon. not just us three girls naturally. if i were ever to get my license, my driving wouldn't qualify as dangerous, of course! ;)

actually i should be thankful for my cousin's photowhoring, without him i wouldn't have seen so many photos, known so much, and feel less disconnected from it all. hopefully i will be back in summer long enough to see my little new-born niece/nephew due september. i am an old auntie already! weiquan, if you're reading this, keep it secret k (not your sis, the other wedding). and please post more pictures of the other wedding. =)

looking at all these pictures have really made me miss home, and made me realise that i really am missing so much. to make things worse, my 21st will not be spent in singapore, but will instead be spent somewhere in france, away from home, and family. thus far, i have missed 2 weddings, one of which the groom i am particularly close to and very fond of, the 21st birthday of one of my favourite cousins and one i always thought of as my older brother, and soon i will miss aiwei's (three musketeers) 21st birthday as well. let's hope this is it for the moment.

perhaps i should declare to my cousins they should (can) only get married when i get back! muahahaa. weiquan, you heard that uh. =P LOL.

photo-heavy entry, i like. may revert to this next time in future, when i am too lazy, or when there is just too much to say.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home