20041015

teen angst

-playing in my head : My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne-

i wish life were simpler. pretty queer, i look at the nicks of my friends and almost everyone seem to be caught up with some philosophical question, or stress, or relationship/family/friends problems. yup, hardly anyone seems happy huh. haha, we're only eighteen. young enough for the ladies to announce their age without blushing. young enough to fret about pimples but not much else (thankfully!)

blah. yup, i admit i don't know myself just like i don't know anyone else. yup, sure my grades are nothing to crow about. yup, i don't quite know my purpose in life and i certainly can't understand the stupid irrational things that i do oh so often. yup, my family has many skeletons in the closet -- so do i, for that matter, more than anyone knows. yup, no boys. yup, differing opinions with friends who i puzzle at trying to understand/meddle/interfere with.

oh well.
big smile all the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home