20080124

i have natasha bedingfield's unwritten on playback on my itunes (oh yes i have gone to the other side) but as i was happily bobbing on my gym ball this thought popped in my mind..

"feel the rain on your skin..." she sings. i think "well, i have no choice. i am in england."

hurhur.

i am quite proud of myself. i have actually begun buying music! to be fair this is still quite an alien concept but at least i only pay for songs i want. though at 79p a pop it's still not cheap. i was just reading the other day about how we pay a lot more than the US and EU customers. wouldn't it be nice to download songs in US i wonder, 99cents (only). after all i really don't need cds nowadays. i bought one (yes amazing isn't it) - the killers - and after transferring the tracks to my laptop the disk is now rotting at home.

i wonder if there's some cd recycling scheme?

oh, and does anyone have any running songs to recommend? i googled running tracks, only to turn up results for the physical kind. of course, my little brain didn't think of the other more obvious alternative before googling. half an hour later i did the same thing. i really do need to get my brain to work huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home