20080717

the future

looks, well, fine. not great, but fine. unfortunately my grades were less than ideal, which means that IE will not 1) sponsor my masters nor 2) allow to me to go on private finance. well, no point crying over split milk, time to look forward to what i can do about this rather messy situation.

well, i am going to start working soon, though when exactly i do not know. right now i am still planning outings with my cousins, planning to spend lots of time with abiel and just enjoy the few months we have together before he flies again. really i guess my true regret is not realising the gravity of the situation when i was studying, but truth be told i think that if this is the best i can do, then so be it. i can't try harder for studying anymore, but i think i can try harder when it comes to work.

i do hope they post me to a division which i can handle though.

i don't really have much to say at the moment. i guess it's the independence, the friendship, and the company that i will dearly miss. but i will find some way to make sure that i don't lose all that, and don't lose my soul in the process of work work work.

not an uplifting entry, but rest assured i am fine. :)

photos soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home