20080519

exams, exams

ah, i am now in my lovely sub fusc, with a white carnation proudly pinned on. the outfit is black, and white, and white, and black. the white is quite fitting, to be honest. i feel so nervous, my first proper exam in 2 years, and perhaps one of the most important and hardest written exams i have to take in my life.

it's macroeconomics today. my tutor prepped us so well for this, i will feel extremely guilty if i do not do well. last night i had slight panic attacks, what if the topics i prepare don't come up, etc etc. but no, must banish such thoughts from my mind.

i should reset my countdown timer, to 3rd june. and dream of beautiful new york, germany and morocco.

right, time to go now. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home