20041019

my beauty regime

a couple of months ago i'd laugh if i thought of writing an entry like this. there's absolutely nothing in my beauty regime at all, save a splash of water on my face every morning and night. i hate having to fuss about how i look. as long as i look neat and clean (that's where splashing my face with water comes in) i think i'm fine. i abhor makeup. in the past when i had to act i'd beg for less makeup (somehow the people doing my makeup are deaf, then). i just could not understand the fuss about how one looks.

now i guess i kinda realise how important it is, before it's too late, so to speak. i think makeup and caring for one's face through masks and facials are just too feminine, too vain actually. exfoliation probably makes no difference anyway, and washing my face is just...too much of a bother =P. haha. hmm. but after realising what an APPALLING state my skin is in, i conscientiously (and trust me it deserves every bit of that phrase) wash my face with facial foam everyday, and actually tried a scrub. (it does make a difference)

before i continue. (oh gosh what am i doing!!!! i am actually writing an entry about my skin! blurgh.) ok will go now before i get pelted with rotten eggs for wasting all your time...=P

sorry! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home