20060426

have i dedicated an entry to my speakers yet?

gosh they save my life! (though probably not my corridor mates')

i'm feeling awfully bouncy and happy today despite sleeping very little. maybe it's because i'm actually bouncing on my gym ball now (i'm starting to get a teensy bit dizzy!) or maybe it's because i've got loud music (weezer, coldplay and green day) on my perfect speakers. or maybe it's because i'm finally learning how to somersault during trampolining.

bop on sat night was absolutely smashing, i've made a new resolve to go clubbing at least once every week if i can help it. there were drinks in my friend's room first, talking about random stuff and me trying gin (tastes much better than white wine). then it was off to the college bar for more drinks -- sambuca and baileys this time. in case anyone is wondering, no i did not even get high, which is really sad, considering i had 4 drinks. the theme for the bop was underwater world, so i turned up dressed like a volleyball player (beachwear lah). i had an "i love oriel" tank on, and some guys who were obviously drunk and topless proposed a top swap. tsk. it was quite funny, and honestly not as insulting as it could have been, so i guess it was all right. the dancing was great though -- my friends and i literally danced the night away, though once again it was kinda awkward with semi-drunk guys around. i tried to "get away" by dancing with one of my girl friends - boy was she shocked. she got over it pretty soon though, cuz she was dancing in a really hot way the entire night.

yes i am a hedonist, that's not entirely bad, it could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home