20060417

this is why i love my friends.

since i know i will die if i stay in oxford for too long, i've made a devious plan to leave this place before exams start. 3rd to 4th week of term in fact. being the typical ks singaporean i have to start asking my friends and planning now (instead of studying away).


frosted mirror says:
how about scotland then
diane [in Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song ] says:
i'm going on saturday, to edinburgh
frosted mirror says:
argh!
frosted mirror says:
-huff-
frosted mirror says:
manchester?
frosted mirror says:
nottingham?
diane [in Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song ] says:
cambridge? i can ask yvonne
frosted mirror says:
cambridge is 3 hrs from oxford by BUS! don't do this to me!
diane [in Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song ] says:
lol, shhh...ok, ok, so cambridge

Editor's note: I suffer from motion sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home