20050118

klutz

attended my first aerobics class in years last night. i only have this to say..

i'm a first class klutz.

if anyone stood outside the glass door, i'd be the first they'd spot -- for all the wrong reasons. if there was a stray arm or leg, it'd have to be mine. i'm hopeless at coordination. i wanted to do "high-intensity" aerobics, so i was the only one bobbing up and down like a homeless orange while trying to disentangle my limbs. i was also the only one with a goofy grin on my face. i was enjoying myself too much to notice what a colossal fool i was making out of myself. gosh how embarrassing!

i can only pray i do better next lesson. and to think i am/was seriously considering taking adult ballet lessons! di kindly offered to lend me her ballet shoes, so all i need to get is a leotard and some more thick skin (not for the cold; for the additional humiliation).

any advice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home