20041219

clubbing

my first experience at clubbing was at zouk. bad bad bad. my cousins and i didn't intend to go to zouk, we wanted chinablack, but they didn't accept student ids...sigh. so we went to zouk on techno night! -groans- will u believe it? the loud thumping music that synchronised my heart with it and forced me to shout into my cousins' ears. that somehow we tried to dance to, too. my cousin said i looked like i was jogging. hahah. =P drinking wise i'm pretty alarmed to find out that i can drink, and i rather like the taste of vodka orange. not a good sign i should think, but i doubt i will feel the urge to drink or club anytime soon after this zouk experience.

one funny thing though. my male cousin had to take care of me and another female cousin, so he was kept rather busy. it appears that while we were dancing (or trying to) 2 separate groups of guys were targetting my cousin and i, and closing in. he was rather panicky, but in the kindness of his good heart decided not to alarm us, while racking his brains trying to figure out how to protect us. gratefully, a group of pretty girls walked past just as they were about to act, and he was spared the agony. =P haha. ok so it's not so funny, but you should have seen my cousin's face as he related his story! =P haha.

but the next time i'm gonna club, it'd have to be chinablack. with my male cousin in tow. =P hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home