20041205

10km

(thanks pak, btw)

yes i ran it -- and survived! diane and serene finished it much much earlier than planned, sub-2 hours instead of 4. but now my legs are threatening to mutiny, my brain's feeling like mush and i can't coordinate my actions very well. my body's been through much, first cold in genting, then extreme cold in this snow world place, the next day a long long train ride (i was slobbering all over my brother by the 5th hour) and at 5am dragging myself up for the run.

yet i'm thinking of going for the half marathon next year. someone shoot me. or make sure i get a life insurance policy soon.

i remember upping my running pace by notches so much so i lost my running mate qz (sobs) and then wanting to stop and finally walk-running the last 1km or so. if i'm not making sense, it's me. my brain's playing tricks on me.

i need to sleep. ppe test tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home